a) Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
b) Manage development and support projects under specified practice
c) Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
d) Supports cross training of the resources for optimal utilization. Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
e) Implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
f) Expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
g) Provides inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
h) Manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Command on Skill sets of Android with 1-3 years hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
- Android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
- Well Conversant on Android along with other mobile platform for Mobile Application Development and integration.
- Exposure toSLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
- Exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
- Knowledge ; expertise of Project Management principles, methods ; techniques.
- Experience in client server, web services, n-tier architecture.
- Should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
- The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Candidate should be Quality and cost driven with strong oral and written communication, interpersonal.
- Motivated to learn and implement new processes and technologies.
- Candidate must have ability to perform under stringent timeline.
- Should be a good Team player and team mentoring.
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services Application Development and Maintenance.
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance.
Education: B.Sc. /B. Tech. /B.E. /BCA /M. Tech. /MCA in Computer Science/IT Systems.