Description for the Business Development Manager:
- Acquiring new business ; following the complete sales cycle – prospecting, generating leads, meetings, requirement gathering, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation ; closure of lead.
- Majorly focused on International B2B Sales like Middle East, Africa, Far East, UK, US etc.
- Attending shows / exhibitions / seminars.
- Traveling for client meetings (national / international)
- Presentations, pre-sales costing and negotiations
- Single point of contact for the complete sales cycle for the customer and partners
- Post sales relationship management with the customer
- Working closely with the product team to give them feedback from the market and future requirements and enhancements in the products.
- Maintaining knowledge base of the industry
- Target based sales and revenue generation.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to finalize the strategy for sales
- Working on CRM system for managing information and contacts.
Education and Experience
- Required business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification like MBA/PGDBM etc
- Experience of working with IT software sales or Travel Industry sales.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Experience in International software sales in different countries like Middle East, Africa, UK, USA etc.
- Should have good knowledge of Software selling or E-commerce Solutions or ERP or CRM sales.
- Should be target oriented.
- Should be able to give presentations ; can do negotiations.
- Should have knowledge of lead generation through various channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong Motivational Skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team Player
- Presentation skills
NOTE: Candidates from IT Software/Travel Technology Company can apply only.