- Build complex iPhone and iPad standalone client applications and user interfaces.
- Architect, design and implement iPhone and iPad initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced.
- Perform lead mobile development efforts for iOS products
- Integrating REST services into mobile applications
- Code review / design best practices / guideline control
- Deliver bug-free mobile applications
- Create User Interface from very high level concepts and iterate it to get a mature UI
Work with Web service technology and services
- Create / develop application for iPhone / iPad as per client specifications
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years’ experience of Mac OS programming.
- Strong knowledge of C / C++ / Objective C, Cocoa framework
- The candidate must have at least one year of experience in developing applications on Objective C and Cocoa, on the iPhone / iPod-Touch / iPad.
- Has excellent grasp of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Strong Objective C / Cocoa experience.
- Strong Xcode / Interface Builder experience.
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK including SQLite database.
- Experience with iPhone SDK 3 or higher.
- Multi-threading and networking experience
- Experience and knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the expertise to overcome those technical challenges.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.