- Managing projects in Microsoft technology for a team size between 20 to 30 people
- Must have proven project execution track record in Portals and collaboration – .Net based projects / product development Ability to manage the team of software resource spread across multiple locations in India.
- Plan, review, and perform analysis, design, coding and implementation of simple to complex software systems,
- Create functional and technical specifications based on business and/or technical requirements,
- Maintain, revise and update existing software as required
- Develop software using your in-depth knowledge of systems analysis and design and strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies.
- 7+ years of software development experience of which the last (minimum) 2 years in the capacity of Project Lead from a Onsite/offshore development company. Should have played the role of Architect, should have developed Design Artifacts using SSADM
- Travel and Tourism Industry domain experience would be appreciable
- To lead project delivery and provide techno – functional support to project teams for multiple projects. Interaction with Client and/ or implementation team. People and Performance Management .Metrics collection and reporting
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately in VSS/Resp Source Code library.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Resource Utilization
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions ; effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Manages day-to-day internal / external client interaction. Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. Strong analytical skills desired./span;
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Should be highly sound in normal Project Management activities, in Communication, Leadership, Team ; Client Management initiatives.
- Should have good grasp over understanding on design and Architecture experience – Architecture -Application Tuning and Optimization
- Maintenance and optimization of Enterprise Level .NET applications.
- Design Tool usage – Estimation for project proposals and RFP – good exposure to 3rd Party tools and packages relevant to application development in .NET – Size application, hardware need, costing
- Effectively applies our Project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Compensation: Salary not a constraint best in Industry
Desired Skill Sets:
- The person will manage specified projects assigned to him. While a good handle on demonstrated project management skills (inclusive of exposure to SDLC and SCRUM, Agile development process and relevant processes with project management certification)
- Should have experience in requirement management for .NET applications
- Should have interacted with onsite and Offsite clients independently.
- Should have experience in client handling (Internal and External).
- Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong concept on Data modeling and Database design.
- Should have knowledge on WPF/WCF, SILVERLIGHT, Share point(optional).
- Experienced in process adherence to CMM level and PMP.
- Should have experience on analyzing new projects and provide effort estimation.
- Aware of Change Control Procedure / Processes
- Allocation of tasks to team members.
- Should have experience in Code Review and Design Review
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization in Project Management (PMP certification preferred)
- Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
- Role: Project Mgr-IT/Software
- Functional Area Knowledge: E-Commerce, Internet Technologies, Application Development and Maintenance