Professional Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of Experience in the Software Testing (Including 1.5 years’ experience in Automation Testing (Selenium Webdriver using Java) in various business applications.
- Experience in Test case design, Writing test cases and execution.
- Hands on developing Data driven Frame work, object repository and TESTNG.
- Experience in reading logs and exception error.
- Experience in Database testing.
- Experience in API testing with Soap UI.
- Experience in Manual testing and System Analysis.
- Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration & System Testing.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Involved in preparation of test scenarios by using use case documents and SRS document.
- Involved in Test Case design and review.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Automation Testing, and Ad-Hoc Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Developed, Documented, Maintained, Executed and verified “Black-Box” Test cases and Test Data.
- Work well under strict deadlines.
Desired Skill Sets:
Operating Systems : MS-Windows, DOS
Methodologies : Agile
Testing Tools : Selenium, Soap UI
Languages : Java, Dot Net
RDBMS Database : SQL-SERVER
Configuration Management : TFS
Test Environment : VB.Net, SQLSERVER, MUMS,
- Involved in preparing Test Cases covering Functional, UI, and Module integration.
- Testing modules and reporting bugs early in release life cycle.
- Frequent feedback to Development Team and Test Lead on stability of tested components.
- Actively participating in Functional, Design and Test reviews.
- Prepare Build Verification Testing Documents.
- Should be able to write Automation Scripts with proper exception handling.
- Should be able to manage both Manual and Automation testing.