Job Description for Accounts Executive:
- Supervision of Day to day accounting.
- Finalization of Balance sheet & Profit & Loss.
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance (TDS/Service Tax/VAT).
- Responsible for total maintenance of Accounts viz Invoicing, Receivables, Payables.
- Responsible for maintaining books for branches.
- Should have Good knowledge of Payroll / PF/ ESIC.
- Responsible for liaison with Auditors / Authorities / Banks.
- Responsible for Monthly Reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparation of Monthly Budget vs. Actual report.
- Preparation of RBI returns, Preparation & filling of Service tax & computation of sales tax.
- Co-ordination with Marketing/Implementation team on the status of receivables.
- Follow-up with Customers for receivables
- Strong MIS Reporting in various formats as per business need and respective user requirements.
- Providing key financial insights to enable the management to take any business decisions.
- Establishing internal controls and supervising their successful following by the staff.
- Good Command on Excel & Tally.
- Vendor Management (Negotiating with Vendors, Issuance of Purchase Orders).
Education & Experience:
- At Least 2-3 Years experience in Accounts & Finance.
- Qualification: MBA/CA/ICWA.
- Strong communication skills spoken as well as written.