- Overall Quality check on the system.
- Should be able to Work on all travel related products (Air/Hotel/Package/Car/Insurance etc).
- Should be able to perform manual testing.
- Raising Issues within team and follow ups for the open issues with end to end resolution.
- Work independently with various teams for fixation of the errors.
- Work in General (9.30am-6:30pm) shift
Education & Other Certifications:
- Any graduate.- Recognized industry qualifications are preferable
- Candidates with travel diploma will be preferred.
- Fresher’s can apply.
- 6 months experience from travel industry would be an added benefit.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Dynamic professionals with experience in Travel industry- as a travel agent/ticket booking executive/help desk/customer support personnel.
- Ability to quickly learn the product with minimum hand holding
- Good level of computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office applications and mail drafting / report writing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and analyzing skills.
Key Skills: Travel Executive, Ticketing Executive, Reservation, Amadeus, GDS, Galileo, QA, Quality Assurance.