Educational Qualification: Preferably MCA / B.Tech. Computer Sciences / Information Technologies
Professional Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of Experience in the Software Testing experience with automation in various business applications.
- Experience in Test case design, Writing test cases and execution.
- Experience on manual testing and system Analysis.
- Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration & System Testing.
- Good knowledge of software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in preparation of test scenarios by using use case documents and SRS document.
- Involved in Test Case review.
- Performed in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad-Hoc Testing.
- Developed, Documented, Maintained, Executed and verified “Black-Box” Test cases and Test Data.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Handling team Members
Desired Skill Sets:
Operating Systems : MS-Windows 2003/XP/ ME/2000/NT/9X, DOS
Methodologies : SDLC
Languages : DOTNET (Preferred)
Testing Tools : Rational Robot7.0, Selenium, Robotium, TestComplete, SOAP UI, QTP (UFT)
Languages : ASP, VB, Dot Net, Java
RDBMS Database : SQL-SERVER
Configuration Mgmt : VSS
Test Environment : VB.Net, SQLSERVER, MUMS
- Involved in preparing Test Cases covering Functional, UI, and Module integration.
- Testing modules and reporting bugs early in release life cycle.
- Frequent feedback to Development Team and Test Lead on stability of tested components.
- Prepare/Maintain test scripts using Rational Robot 7.0, Selenium test tool.
- Actively participating in Functional, Design and Test reviews.
- Prepare Build Verification Testing Documents.
- Handling team of 6 – 7 members