- Min 3-5 years experience in Dotnet.
- Adheres to development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Encourages other employees to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Create Unit Test Cases
- Unit Test and Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Maintains the Code Base in VSS Properly
- Should be able to work on .Net Technologies like Web services, Windows Services, ADO.Net and Reflection.
- should have worked on MVC architecture.
- Write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL
- Should be able to work on GUI + Libraries as well
- Understands and Implements Microsoft Patterns and Practices across applications
- Good Command over Custom / User Controls, Custom attributes, Http Handlers and Http Modules.
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in technical writing and Presentation.