- Development and Implementation of new modules.
- Customer meeting to gather new requirements/changes in existing requirements.
- Customer Training-Full system training for existing customers.
- Deployment of outer shell-leading B2B login interface.
- Change analysis for some the new enhancements to be done in the system before integrated into base system.
- Customer support-Handling all customers escalations.
- SRS for new enhancement.
- Pre sales calls-Giving product demos to prospective customers.
- Project planning & coordination with the development team.
- Travel and Tourism Industry domain experience would be appreciable.
- Maintenance and implementation of Enterprise Level .NET applications
- Effectively applies our Project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Compensation: Salary not a constraint best in Industry
- Experience: 5 plus Years (Experience with Travel company will be preferred).
Desired Skill Sets:
- The person should be from Techno-sale’s Background.
- Should have experience in requirement management for .NET applications
- Should have interacted with onsite and Offsite clients independently
- Should have experience in client handling (Internal and External)
- Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong concept on Data modeling and Database design.
- Should have knowledge on WPF/WCF, SILVERLIGHT, Share point(optional).
- Allocation of tasks to team members.
Education & Other Certifications
- Graduates-BCA, B.Tec-CS, Postgraduate-MCA.
- Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
- Role: Implementation manager/software.
- Functional Area Knowledge: E-Commerce, .net Technologies & implementations