Key Responsibility Areas
- Knowledge of online marketing and search engine optimization -Clear understanding and knowledge of SEO, SMO,Link building.
- Good understanding of HTML, website functionality and CMS platforms
- To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis, using industry tools
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources.
- Experience in meta keywords searching, h1 and h2 tag, creations of sitemap, xml, ror extensions and robots.txt etc.
- On page activities: Keywords Research, Meta Tags Creation, Heading Tags.
Advance SEO and SMO Skills.
- Off page activities- Directory submission, social book marking, Articles Submission, forum posting, Blog Commenting, Blog Posting, Guest Posting, Press Release, RSS feeds, Forums & Videos .
- Plan and implement social media strategies – Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter, You tube, etc.
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Paid Search campaigns (PPC) would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have at least 2 – 3 year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Maintain upto date time sheets for all working hours.
- Completion of detailed SEO strategy reports and recommendations
- Completion of detailed SEO activity reports and recommendations
- Healthy Google Analytical report.