· Development using Web developments tools such as ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, JS, JQuery.
· SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
· Adheres to development deadlines and schedules.
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
· Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
· Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
· Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action
· plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
· Source Code versioning in TFS
· Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements and skills
- Should have proven experience of at least 3+ years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field