· Development using Web developments tools such as ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, JS, JQuery.
· SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
· Adheres to development deadlines and schedules.
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
· Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
· Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
· Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action
· plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
· Source Code versioning in TFS
· Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements and skills
- Should have proven experience of at least 3+ years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Min 1-10 years experience in Dotnet. Should be able to work on .Net Technologies like Web services, Windows Services, ADO.Net and Reflection. Should have worked on MVC architecture.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Knowledge of online marketing and search engine optimization -Clear understanding and knowledge of SEO, SMO,Link building.
- Good understanding of HTML, website functionality and CMS platforms
- To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis, using industry tools
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources.
- Experience in meta keywords searching, h1 and h2 tag, creations of sitemap, xml, ror extensions and robots.txt etc.
- On page activities: Keywords Research, Meta Tags Creation, Heading Tags.
Advance SEO and SMO Skills.
- Off page activities- Directory submission, social book marking, Articles Submission, forum posting, Blog Commenting, Blog Posting, Guest Posting, Press Release, RSS feeds, Forums & Videos .
- Plan and implement social media strategies – Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter, You tube, etc.
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Paid Search campaigns (PPC) would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have at least 2 – 3 year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Maintain upto date time sheets for all working hours.
- Completion of detailed SEO strategy reports and recommendations
- Completion of detailed SEO activity reports and recommendations
- Healthy Google Analytical report.
Key Responsibility Areas Knowledge of online marketing and search engine optimization -Clear understanding and knowledge of SEO, SMO,Link building. Good understanding of HTML, website functionali...
Description for the Business Development Manager (IT SALES):
- Acquiring new business ; following the complete sales cycle – prospecting, generating leads, meetings, requirement gathering, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation ; closure of lead.
- Majorly focused on International B2B Sales like Middle East, Africa, Far East, UK, US etc.
- Attending shows / exhibitions / seminars.
- Traveling for client meetings (national / international)
- Presentations, pre-sales costing and negotiations
- Single point of contact for the complete sales cycle for the customer and partners
- Post sales relationship management with the customer
- Working closely with the product team to give them feedback from the market and future requirements and enhancements in the products.
- Maintaining knowledge base of the industry
- Target based sales and revenue generation.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to finalize the strategy for sales
- Working on CRM system for managing information and contacts.
Education and Experience
- Required business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification like MBA/PGDBM etc
- Experience of working with IT software sales or Travel Industry sales only.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Experience in International software sales in different countries like Middle East, Africa, UK, USA etc.
- Should have good knowledge of Software selling or E-commerce Solutions or ERP or CRM sales.
- Should be target oriented.
- Should be able to give presentations ; can do negotiations.
- Should have knowledge of lead generation through various channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong Motivational Skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team Player
- Presentation skills
NOTE: Candidates from IT Software/Travel Technology/ Travel Industry will be considered only.
Description for the Business Development Manager (IT SALES): Acquiring new business ; following the complete sales cycle – prospecting, generating leads, meetings, requirement gathering, busin...
- Provide first line of support to the customer 24*7. Answers customer queries raised regarding the product.
- Troubleshoot customer application software issues and follow ups till completion.
- Understand the issue reported by the customer, analyse and report it in the reporting system Resolve support issues with a focus on root cause analysis to reduce recurring issues.
- Work closely with the rest of the support team members to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Keep technical skills and product knowledge up to date through self-efforts and internal training. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and product quality.
- 2+ Years (preferred Applicant with Programming / Customer support Background)
- Should understand ERP application and ERP structure and can answer to customer queries related to product
- Experience in handling multiple customers.
- Should have known how on SQL server in relation to Database Management and Query Execution
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Dynamic IT professionals with experience in Application Support and Technical Support
2. Can answer customer queries raised regarding the product.
3. Should have good observation and analyse skills in relation to issues
4. Can handle multiple client Queries and shows courtesy even in pressure situation.
Key Requirements / Skills:
- Application Support /Technical Support.
- Knowledge of IIS Administrative, knowledge of windows 2003.
- Above Knowledge of SQL server Database Management Query execution Administrative Tasks Server Management / IIS.
- Applicant with Programming (Development) background is preferable.
Job Description Provide first line of support to the customer 24*7. Answers customer queries raised regarding the product. Troubleshoot customer application software issues and follow ups till complet...
- Managing Project - Agile process & Sprints.
- Manage projects for a team of 8 to 10, specializing in .Net-based projects and product development for Portals and Collaboration.
- Analyze, design, code, and implement software systems, adhering to business and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain functional and technical specifications for the projects.
- Code review, application tuning and optimization
- Estimation for project proposals, Sizing, hardware need, costing, etc
- Onsite and offsite client interactions and team management
- Ensure project documents are complete and organized in VSS/Resp Source Code library.
- Identify resource needs and assign tasks to team members effectively.
- Enforce coding standards and lead by example, mentoring team members in their professional growth.
- Manage interactions with internal and external clients, understanding their needs and setting realistic expectations.
- Foster a strong understanding of clients' businesses and objectives to deliver tailored solutions and conduct risk/impact analysis for change requests
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 10+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years as a Project Lead in an onsite/offshore development company.
• MCA / MTech / Master in IT or equivalent
• Experience in Architecture & Database Designing
• Functional Area Knowledge: E-Commerce, Internet Technologies, Application Development and Maintenance
• Experience in the travel and tourism industry domain is preferred but not mandatory
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Strong Motivational Skills
Should have at-least 7-10 years experience in development ; min 2-3 years experience in requirement management and product delivery.
- Build complex iPhone and iPad standalone client applications and user interfaces.
- Architect, design and implement iPhone and iPad initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced.
- Perform lead mobile development efforts for iOS products
- Integrating REST services into mobile applications
- Code review / design best practices / guideline control
- Deliver bug-free mobile applications
- Create User Interface from very high level concepts and iterate it to get a mature UI
Work with Web service technology and services
- Create / develop application for iPhone / iPad as per client specifications
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years’ experience of Mac OS programming.
- Strong knowledge of C / C++ / Objective C, Cocoa framework
- The candidate must have at least one year of experience in developing applications on Objective C and Cocoa, on the iPhone / iPod-Touch / iPad.
- Has excellent grasp of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Strong Objective C / Cocoa experience.
- Strong Xcode / Interface Builder experience.
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK including SQLite database.
- Experience with iPhone SDK 3 or higher.
- Multi-threading and networking experience
- Experience and knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the expertise to overcome those technical challenges.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
3-5 years’ experience of Mac OS programming. Build complex iPhone and iPad standalone client applications and user interfaces.
a) Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
b) Manage development and support projects under specified practice
c) Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
d) Supports cross training of the resources for optimal utilization. Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
e) Implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
f) Expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
g) Provides inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
h) Manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Command on Skill sets of Android with 3-5 years of hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
- Android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
- Well Conversant on Android along with other mobile platform for Mobile Application Development and integration.
- Exposure toSLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
- Exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
- Knowledge ; expertise of Project Management principles, methods ; techniques.
- Experience in client server, web services, n-tier architecture.
- Should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
- The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Candidate should be Quality and cost driven with strong oral and written communication, interpersonal.
- Motivated to learn and implement new processes and technologies.
- Candidate must have ability to perform under stringent timeline.
- Should be a good Team player and team mentoring.
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services Application Development and Maintenance.
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance.
Education: B.Sc. /B. Tech. /B.E. /BCA /M. Tech. /MCA in Computer Science/IT Systems.
Command on Skill sets of Android with 3-5 years of hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / Pos...