- Managing Project – Agile process & Sprints.
- Manage projects for a team of 8 to 10, specializing in .Net-based projects and product development for Portals and Collaboration.
- Analyze, design, code, and implement software systems, adhering to business and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain functional and technical specifications for the projects.
- Code review, application tuning and optimization
- Estimation for project proposals, Sizing, hardware need, costing, etc
- Onsite and offsite client interactions and team management
- Ensure project documents are complete and organized in VSS/Resp Source Code library.
- Identify resource needs and assign tasks to team members effectively.
- Enforce coding standards and lead by example, mentoring team members in their professional growth.
- Manage interactions with internal and external clients, understanding their needs and setting realistic expectations.
- Foster a strong understanding of clients’ businesses and objectives to deliver tailored solutions and conduct risk/impact analysis for change requests
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 10+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years as a Project Lead in an onsite/offshore development company.
• MCA / MTech / Master in IT or equivalent
• Experience in Architecture & Database Designing
• Functional Area Knowledge: E-Commerce, Internet Technologies, Application Development and Maintenance
• Experience in the travel and tourism industry domain is preferred but not mandatory
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Strong Motivational Skills